It is vital to keep track of your employees’ health throughout their time with you. In many sectors, this is a requirement of the regulations and legislation governing the industry. However, it makes good economic sense to monitor and record your people’s health whatever their work environment.
Operating to the highest standards of clinical excellence, our teams can deliver statutory surveillance tests for exposure to dust, vibration, noise and other hazards. They can also complete baseline medicals at the start of employment, regular checks at agreed intervals throughout the employee’s career and an exit medical. These will help both you and the employee to address any health issues at an early stage.
Health surveillance is important for:
- Introducing better controls at an early stage to detect ill-health effects
- Providing data to help employers evaluate health risks
- Providing employees with a platform for raising concerns on their workplace health
- Highlighting lapses in workplace control measures, therefore providing invaluable feedback to the risk assessment
- Introducing employee training and education